In This Section
- Time to Vote: 2015 AES Elections
- Deadline is Friday, July 10th
- AES Continues European Growth with Highly Successful 138th Audio Engineering Society Convention in Warsaw, Poland
- First-ever AES Convention in Poland draws attendees and presenters from around the world
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
Contribute to AES and its Educational Activities
The Audio Engineering Society welcomes contributions so that we can maintain and expand our Educational, Standards and Technical programs. The AES Educational Foundation is a section 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which means that donations are tax deductible (in the U.S.) to the fullest extent of the law. All donors will remain anonymous.
Pay By Credit Card
Pay By Check, Money Order, or Bank Transfer
If you'd rather donate via check, money order, or bank transfer please print this page and use the following information to send in your contribution. We will mail back a receipt of your donation that you can use when filing your taxes. If you send us a bank transfer, make sure to let us know that it's coming so we can send your receipt after it arrives.
Send any donations to:
Audio Engineering Society
If you'd like to make a donation by wire
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions about making contributions to the AES. You can also include us in your estate planning if you'd prefer to give that way. Please let us know if you have any questions.