In This Section
- Graham Blyth Celebrates 20 years of Organ Concerts at AES 135
- Audio and Video Downloads Now Available
- Berlin Convention Registration Now Open!
- Mobile App is Also Ready to Download
- Call for Nominations Deadline Approaching
- Deadline is February 17th
- 135th AES Convention Hits A Five-Year High
- Convention takes a bite out of the Big Apple and reminds the industry that “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES”
Contribute to AES and its Educational Activities
The Audio Engineering Society welcomes contributions so that we can maintain and expand our Educational, Standards and Technical programs. The AES is a section 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which means that donations are tax deductible (in the U.S.) to the fullest extent of the law.
Pay By Credit Card
If you are not yet an AES Member then please consider joining today!
Pay By Check, Money Order, or Bank Transfer
If you'd rather donate via check, money order, or bank transfer please print this page and use the following information to send in your contribution. We will mail back a receipt of your donation that you can use when filing your taxes. If you send us a bank transfer, make sure to let us know that it's coming so we can send your receipt after it arrives.
Send any donations to:
Audio Engineering Society, Inc.
AES Bank - for Bank Transfers of $250 or more
JPMorgan Chase Bank
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions about making contributions to the AES. You can also include us in your estate planning if you'd prefer to give that way. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Another great way to support the AES is by having your company become a Sustaining Member of the AES. Sustaining membership is available to organizations in communications, manufacturing, research, and allied areas of the audio and acoustic fields.