In This Section
- First Book in "AES Presents" Series from Focal Press
- New edition of Handbook for Sound Engineers, edited by Glen Ballou
- 137th Audio Engineering Society Convention Breaks Records and Draws Acclaim from Attendees, Exhibitors and Presenters Alike
- Convention reminds West-Coast audio community, “If It’s About Audio, It’s At AES!”
- AES 2014 Election Results
- The results are in!
- Time to Vote: 2014 AES Elections
- Deadline was Friday, July 11th
Contribute to AES and its Educational Activities
The Audio Engineering Society welcomes contributions so that we can maintain and expand our Educational, Standards and Technical programs. The AES is a section 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which means that donations are tax deductible (in the U.S.) to the fullest extent of the law.
Pay By Credit Card
If you are not yet an AES Member then please consider joining today!
Pay By Check, Money Order, or Bank Transfer
If you'd rather donate via check, money order, or bank transfer please print this page and use the following information to send in your contribution. We will mail back a receipt of your donation that you can use when filing your taxes. If you send us a bank transfer, make sure to let us know that it's coming so we can send your receipt after it arrives.
Send any donations to:
Audio Engineering Society, Inc.
If you'd like to make a donation by wire
Questions or Comments?
Please contact us if you have any questions about making contributions to the AES. You can also include us in your estate planning if you'd prefer to give that way. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Another great way to support the AES is by having your company become a Sustaining Member of the AES. Sustaining membership is available to organizations in communications, manufacturing, research, and allied areas of the audio and acoustic fields.